Campaign Extended! Thanks to your overwhelming support, the Tweet a Tree Campaign has been extended to July 31, 2014. Keep tweeting!
At OmniShield Pest Control, we care about the environment. We use green and clean pest control, so that your home and family are always safe.
It’s also important to our team that we give back and help the environment. That’s why we are launching the seven-day OmniShield #TweetaTree Initiative. Tweet #TweetaTree
For every #TweetaTree tweet we receive between June 27 and July 3, 2014, OmniShield will donate $1 to the National Forest Foundation and they will plant a tree on your behalf!
Here’s how you can help Mother Earth.
- Create a tweet using the hashtag #TweetaTree and @OmniShieldpest.
- Plant a tree for a friend by mentioning their @twitterhandle in the tweet with the hashtag #TweetaTree and @OmniShieldpest.
- Share this blog post with family and friends, so together we can plant a whole forest!
- Visit the official campaign rules here.
Want to see how YOU are helping? Watch this Tree Planting at Lolo National Forest:
- For every new mention with #TweetaTree and @OmniShieldpest, we will plant a tree in association with the National Forest Foundation.
- One person can do multiple tweets mentioning different people. For each user mention, only one tree will be planted. It means if ‘@Gary’ is mentioned by 10 people, he will only have one tree planted.
- The campaign is running for 7 days between June 27 through July 3, 2014, ending at 11:59 p.m. PST. OmniShield Pest Control keeps all the rights reserved to increase/decrease the duration.
We seek your support to make this green initiative bigger. Lets #TweetaTree and RT it! to get amazing response.